LG - Logistics Officer - Until Filled
WING DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS
Meeting Location: 1155 Barnes Blvd Joint Base Lewis-McChord WA 98438-1301
The Director of Logistics is the manager for Supply and Transportation programs within Washington Wing.
His responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Implement Logistics activities and duties
· Accept a leadership role
· Provide Logistics policy recommendations to the commander
· Advise the commander on the status of logistics programs and establish logistics policies.
· Be familiar with the CAP directives below:
o CAPR 1-1; CAPR 20-1 (I); CAPR 20-3; CAPR 66-1; CAPR 70-1; CAPR 77-1; CAPR 173-3;
CAPR 174-1; CAPR 900-5; CAPP 206
· Be responsible for all matters about supply.
· Ensure proper accountability for CAP property.
· Be responsible for the receipt, issue, storage and proper disposal of all CAP property.
· Be responsible for effecting distribution and recovery of property in coordination with the transportation officer.
· Recommend to the commander the allocation or reallocation of property within the unit.
· Ensure that all vehicles are licensed and insured, and those drivers are qualified and licensed to operate the vehicles.
· Recommend allocation and reallocation of motor vehicles.
· Maintain appropriate records on the location of all vehicles.
· Be responsible for maintenance, painting, and marking vehicles.
· Implement Logistics functions at the squadron level or above.
· Review budget requirements of logistics activities and direct consolidation of logistics budget.
· Be responsible for real property management by CAP policy in CAPR 174-1.
At the time you are assigned to these position you must:
Have completed Level II
At least four years experience as a Unit Supply Officer is preferred.
Military logistics experience a plus.
Hold at least a Senior Rating in the Logistics Officer Speciality Track
Have completed Cadet Protection Training – Advanced.
Be safety education current
Possess an enthusiasm for CAP