DO - Assistant Director of Operations
Assistant Director of Operations
Meeting Location: 1155 Barnes Blvd Joint Base Lewis-McChord WA 98438-1301
NOTICE PUBLISHED AT THE REQUEST OF THE INCUMBENT
The Wing Director of Operations manages and directs all operations activities. These duties are listed below.
Responsibilities (See CAPR 20-1 and CAPP 211 for more information)
· Develop and implement operations plans, programs and directives.
· Establish reporting procedures to determine the success of operations programs.
· Coordinate operations matters with other staff agencies or interested agencies.
· Develop standard operating procedures for the control and operation of CAP aircraft.
· Develop necessary operations policies and procedures to ensure mission accomplishment and to provide adequate guidance to subordinate personnel and units.
· Request the issuance of transportation and mission authorizations as requested.
At the time you are assigned this position you must:
Have completed Level II
Have at least a Technician Rating in the Operations Specialty Track (CAPP 211)
Possess enthusiasm for CAP
We are posting for an Assistant Director of Operations that will train for selection later