DO - Assistant Emergency Services Officer
Assistant Emergency Services Officer
Meeting Location: 1155 Barnes Blvd Joint Base Lewis-McChord WA 98438-1301
NOTICE PUBLISHED AT THE REQUEST OF THE INCUMBENT
The Wing Assistant Emergency Services Officer manages and directs emergency services activities. These duties are listed below.
Responsibilities (See CAPR 20-1 and CAPP 70-3 for more information)
· Develop agreements with agencies responsible for search, domestic emergencies, and civil defense.
· Develop and maintain an adequate emergency service force.
· Develop training programs to ensure that highly qualified ES personnel are available for search and rescue, and disaster relief missions.
· Develop plans and standard operating procedures to support the wing’s emergency services program.
· Maintain records to determine the status of resources (personnel, vehicles aircraft, radios and other emergency equipment) available for ES missions.
At the time you are assigned this position you must:
Have completed Level II
Have at least a Technician Rating in the Emergency Services Specialty Track (CAPP 70-3)
Possess enthusiasm for CAP
We are posting for an Assistant ES Officer that will train for selection later